The bamboos are perennial flower plants in the subfamily Bambusoideae, this is one of the most diverse tribes of the grass family. They are a group of a woody perennial plant and is the fastest growing plant on earth. Its shoot grows in diameter and height for sixty days approximately from the ground. Bamboo new shoot blooms in spring and is a colony plant that uses energy from existing plant to produce and grow its roots.
Bamboos are sustainable hardwoods which grow in the tropical climate. It’s very strong and used to make furniture, banner stands, portable floor, etc. bamboo goods are easy to maintain and do not wear out in the long run. People can make chairs and tables, and utensils too. Bamboo shoots are also edible, many cuisines use it to make broth and curries.
Another use of bamboo woods is in making bamboo screenings or bamboo fencing. They are perfect for your front or back yard, pool, garden, or construction site or simply use it for decoration purposes. It is durable and easy to make. These bamboo rolls also serve as a fence in the park or pond side. The great thing is that now you can buy these rolls online too.
To make bamboo screening all you have to do is get the perfect bamboo woods which are hard and break-resistant. Cut the sticks according to your height and width required and connected with galvanized steel wire. As the bamboos are not given paint, the color of every stick may vary. The top of the fence is sealing to give it more dimension and concrete structure.
This Bamboo Screenings Can Be Used In Many Ways As Possible
- You can simply decorate your garden fence with, the screening will give you more privacy in the backyard too. It makes a good boundary in your garden.
- You can build up a treehouse for your children using the bamboo woods. Your children will love it and enjoy their holiday playing inside the bamboo house.
- You can also cover an ugly wall by simply covering it with bamboo screenings which are quick and easy to install and budget-friendly too.
- Replace your wooden fence with the bamboo fence to make it a little tropical paradise. Plant trees along the sides of the fence to make it look beautiful.
- Decorate your balcony with these fence by simply attaching it to wires ties, it gives you more artistic feel and is affordable too. Set up a table and chairs made from bamboo to add more to your balcony. Your guest surely can’t take their eyes off of the balcony when they visit you.